Monday, September 24, 2012

Precious Turnovers

I feel like the whole month of September is an endless chant of Happy Birthday this year! It's smile-inducing, for sure, and a bit distracting from all the other projects I am working on, but a pleasant distraction... In particular, Saturday was the first day of Fall, and though it marks the season of dying leaves rustling on the ground and plunging temperatures, it also is the season of harvest and reaping hard-won rewards.

Let me take this moment now to give a shout-out to two of my favorite gals. MA out in Spain, doing her thing, Happy Bday! Cousin Di, congratulations on your baby boy yesterday! I am in awe and breathing a sigh of happy relief for you and your family. A very special first Happy birthday to little X!

Now to plan the greatest sale/giveaway/clothing swap of the season!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my dear.

    Best wishes for this harvest season.

    I'v moved my blog. I can't seem to log into blogger from this side of the pond.

    Check me out here.

    http://www.littlefootsjourney.com/

    ReplyDelete